Paid marketing is one of the best way to earn huge mass of traffic on your site instantly, while Ad Tex is the finest element of paid marketing. Most familiar search engines like Google, Bing and more impressively supports text ads. So, it is grandeur to develop compelling Ad text for your next campaign.
Here is the list of some key elements of the successful Ad text:
1. Introduce the services/product/offers efficaciously: It is really good to introduce the services/products/offers within ad text. The main reason is that the better demonstration of services, products and offers will make your services exceptional from others and will lead into an improved number of impression and clicks.
2. Include Keywords: Implementing the keywords within the Ad text is one of the best practices. Also, keywords within Ad text will help you to earn a better Ads ranking as well as get more clicks on your ads. Keywords in your ad text show your ad’s relevance to what people want.
3. Role of Calls to action: Call to action is considered to be the best practices in order to get more clicks. Implementing CTA (call to action) empowers visitors to take action quickly. Words like, call now, get a quote, buy now etc. are called call to action words.
4. Use prices, promotions, and exclusive: It has been observed that people do searches on Google to make a decision. So, it is recommended to include the prices, promotions, etc. within your ad text.
5. Relevant landing page: It is quite imperative your ad text, landing page should be relevant as per your ad text. It is observed that irrelevant landing page having high bounce rate with less conversion; as the people leave your page immediately if the information is insufficient on the landing page.
So, if you are running a PPC campaign for your business, or planning to run PPC campaigns; you can contact HitsValue, leading PPC management company in India to get competitive PPC solution.